We can't wait for our next visitor(s) to come!
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Madeline's Visit
We had a great time while Madeline was in town! Brad was on Spring Break too, so we were able to all do stuff together. Here are some highlights...or, at least what we were doing while the camera was out :)

We spent the first day of her visit at the Philadelphia Zoo. The weather was perfect and it was so fun!

Natalie loved all the statues around the zoo. She also posed with a snake and petted a cast iron turtle. I didn't have the heart to tell her it was fake.

Thanks, Princeton University for sponsoring the tiger exhibit! The tiger was up and about, and walked right past us. So cool for it to be so close! It was one of my favorites of the day.

Natalie loved having Madeline around!

Flamingos were another favorite. Notice how some of them are sleeping standing on one leg and one is even kneeling to take a nap. How uncomfy!

The penguins were out and very active, which Natalie loved!



There are peacocks out and wandering the paths. They are so beautiful!

On day two we went into downtown Princeton and walked around campus. Natalie managed to convince Daddy to buy her a Princeton hat. How could you resist that face?

For the first time this year, the weather was nice enough to play outside! Until now our backyard has gone pretty much unused.

We went to the Philadelphia Insectarium. The website made it look more impressive than it really was, but Natalie still had fun checking out the critters. We managed to convince her to stick her face through the hole for a photo op.

Brad had to go back to school on Madeline's last day (Monday), so the girls hung around the house until it was time to head to the airport. Natalie decided it was dress up time...using Mr. Potato Head accessories!

Lily got in on the action too!
We can't wait for our next visitor(s) to come!
We can't wait for our next visitor(s) to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'll say the same thing to you that I just said to Ashlie - Finally, a new post! I know you two are busy, but I look every day for new posts, and alas, you have both been lacking! I'm glad y'all had fun with Madelyn. I'll bet she had a great time!
Post a Comment