Monday, December 6, 2010

O Christmas Tree

We put our tree up last week, and it was a first for us. The first year with a fake tree. Part of me was a little sad to not go pick out a tree as a family, but most of me was ecstatic to click 3 metal joints together, plug it in, and call it a day! I have to say I am really happy with the way it looks...really not fake looking at all. Except for the metal trunk that I need to figure out how to cover. I am also bothered by the fact that our tree skirt is way too huge for the diameter of our new "slim" tree. I'll figure it out eventually :)

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Mamaw said...

It's fun seeing your tree and where you put it; it looks great! Mamaw

Mrs. Short said...

lovely! fake trees rock...welcome to the club! ;)
Wish we could have a real one sometimes...but Shorty is allergic to everything.... ;)