With Julia's arrival coming in a few months, I knew I wanted to get some kind of double stroller for the girls. Even though she's 3 now, Natalie still likes to ride in the stroller, so I didn't want her to be left walking all the time once Julia was born. This stroller is the perfect solution -- Julia will be able to ride in the front in her infant seat, and Natalie can either stand on the platform or sit on the bench seat in the rear. It's not a cheap stroller, so I'd been keeping my eye on craigslist for a deal on a used one in good condition. I hit the jackpot yesterday! Natalie and I made the trip to pick it up yesterday, and she's been riding on it in the house ever since. Hopefully she's not too disappointed next time we go to the mall and we still use her boring old single stroller!
Natalie is also wearing her Princeton shirt in honor of Princeton's big win last night over Harvard to advance to the NCAA tournament. Go Tigers!
1 comment:
What an awesome stroller; love it! Love seeing pictures of Natalie too.
Post a Comment