Natalie in her Easter dress. We lucked out and got nice, warm weather. I had no wardrobe back-up plan!
Silly girl!
I have learned that the quality of a family picture is determined by if your kid is looking at the camera (or close), smiling, and not lifting up her dress. There are better pics of me...but this one wins "best overall."
A few of Brad's classmates joined us for the Easter service at church, and then came to our house afterward.
We had brunch (French toast casserole, Italian torte, sausage cheese balls, and fruit salad, with a cream cheese pecan pound cake for dessert)...
...did a small egg hunt in the backyard...
...and cracked the confetti eggs my mom sent. Good thing I just got a new vacuum!
Poor Lily!
Natalie also dug in to her Easter basket while friends were here, but I managed to not take a picture of that. She got lots of exciting things...glittery nail polish, candy, Goldfish crackers, her very own chapstick, candy, a book, socks, and candy.
Happy Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment