Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Vehicle Day
On Saturday morning I took Natalie to one of the library branches for what they called Vehicle Day, a "touch-a-truck" kind of thing. She LOVED it -- came home with her plastic fire helmet and spent the rest of the day pretending to put out fires and rescue cats from trees. She also really enjoyed doing an activity with just her and me...something that she has been used to for the past 3.5 years, but hadn't happened in a month! I didn't get the best pictures because there were lines of kids waiting to see the trucks, so I just had to snap and run and hope I captured her smiling and/or looking at the camera.


Very excited about putting on the seat belt in the police car. 
The first (and hopefully last!) time sitting in the back of a police car. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment