Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Project 365: Week 32

8/5/12: While Brad was out of town, I took the girls to a relatively new children's museum in PA. It was small, but really cute! They had lots of different activities...here is Natalie working at the post office (I think she is actually wearing a police officer costume, but never mind that).

8/6/12: So glad to have Brad home after a long 4 days without him! Julia watched him mow the lawn and yelled "Dada!" the entire time.

8/7/12: She looooves putting on the glasses that go with Mr. Potato Head. And is so proud of herself when she actually manages to wedge them on her face!

8/8/12: Natalie made some Shrinky Dinks...the girls enjoyed watching them shrink in the oven :)

8/10/12: Tackle!

8/11/12: We went to lunch one last time at Cream King before leaving Pennington. I think Julia liked the ice cream!

No comments: