Sunday, September 2, 2012

Project 365: Weeks 33, 34 and 35

These weeks are incomplete because we were in Kentucky part of the time. I am going to make a separate post with Kentucky pictures, so I'm combining these two Project 365 weeks into one post. There are also a few days without pictures...some days I just didn't pick up the camera in the middle of all the packing craziness :(

8/13/12: I love the expression on Julia's face when she gets a hold of something that belongs to Natalie. She knows she has to savor the moment since it could be ripped out of her hands at any moment!

8/15/12: This ended up being our last trip to Terhune, although we didn't know it at the time. It was perfect to be there with friends one last time. Natalie and Teagan really became great buds while we lived in New Jersey, so it was especially hard to say goodbye to that family.

8/16/12: One last trip to Sesame Place before moving!

8/24/12: Brad and Natalie doing a P90X DVD. Julia got in on the action too, but I was a little too late with the camera to capture it.
8/27/12: A group picture of all the kids who could make it to the last playdate before we moved. It perfectly captures the moment and the group -- someone throwing a fit, someone hidden behind someone else, a couple people distracting each other, and lots of people not looking. Love those kids!

8/27/12: Last mom's night out before we moved. I love these ladies so much and am so sad to not hang out with them anymore!

No comments: