Saturday, December 5, 2009

Let It Snow

We had our first snow of the season this afternoon and evening. We're still a little jealous that Houston got snow before we did, but we'll take what we can get!

The first few flakes are falling! Being the giddy Texan that I am, I took a pic.

What is this stuff?

I don't know, but it's FUN!

Lily wasn't sure what to make of the whole snow thing.

Coming down a little harder now...

...and 1.5 hours later, we were covered!

A snowy evening isn't complete without homemade cookies and hot chocolate!


This is a view of the front yard from our bedroom window. Good night, snow!

3 comments:

Carol said...

You may be jealous that we got snow first, but your snow is much, much more beautiful! Lucky!!!

Mrs. Short said...

Love it! SO pretty!

Mandy Holloway said...

Your cottage looks like a Christmas
Card!!! Cookies and Cocoa..YUM !!
Hurry home !!!