This morning I took Natalie to Snip-Its, a salon especially for kids where the colorful decor could send any parent into sensory overload and they show movies to distract kiddos from the torture that is a minor trim. As I expected, Natalie was initially uncertain about a stranger being so close to her. But then the stranger blew bubbles and talked about Elmo and she was sold. Natalie plopped willingly into the chair, proudly wore the cape and adored every single minute of getting a haircut. At the end when the lady took the cape off, Natalie very nicely asked for "more please." Apparently she discovered that it actually feels pretty darn good to have your hair played with! The picture above is after we got home. Not a drastic difference, but the ends are evened up and I think the curls at the end stand out even more now!
As we were leaving the house, I tossed the small point-and-shoot camera in my bag so I could snap a shot of her getting her trim. When I pulled it out to take a picture, I realized that the battery was dead (of course), and I had accidentally left my cell phone in the car (of course again), so I couldn't take a picture. Oh well. However, what I can do is show you a picture of her last haircut, which was just over a year ago. That one didn't go over as well...
2 comments:
Beautiful Girl!!!!!!!!
She is too cute, and a nice shot of some squash there too!
Post a Comment