Friday, January 15, 2010

A Year of Pies -- Month 8


Do you ever just have a really good feeling when you're making something? Like you know it's going to be great? That's what happened to me this morning as I was making Brad's sweet treat of the month, blackberry pie. It looked great, smelled great, and was super easy to boot. We both had some for breakfast. I predict it won't last long!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

PLEASE ... no more "Pie of the Month" posts. It's emotionally exhausting to drool over a pie that's 1,300 miles away!!!

Kim said...

YES, I had that feeling when I was making pita bread the other day. Same thing...smelled and looked great...and it was! Your pie looks delicious!

Mandy Holloway said...

"Emotionally exhausting ??" Does
your Mom work for a psychotherapizer?? Is that pie
heart healthy ? We could just
skip the Blue Bell !! Looks
great!!

Kathy (mamaw) said...

Ron (PaPa) says that sure is nice-looking pie!