Monday, August 16, 2010

This and That

There hasn't been much eventfulness here lately. Here are a few pictures that I've managed to take over the last week or so:


A couple of my friends and I took our kids to Animal Kingdom Zoo. This is the same place we went with my mom when she was in town. It is so much fun to feed the animals, but somehow the kids had the most fun riding the fake ones. Oh well!


Natalie LOVES pretending to be a baby. We cradle her in our arms and pretend we just brought her home from the hospital. She asks for a bottle and pretends to take a nap. She is so silly!


Natalie had her half-birthday last week! At about 10:00pm I realized I didn't take a picture of her like I did last year, so I went and snapped a shot while she was sleeping.


Last week I hosted a Mom's Night Out at my house in honor of two ladies in our mom's group who are currently battling breast cancer. Everyone wore pink and we had a great time showing our support! I have made some awesome friends through that group...don't know what I would do without them!

No comments: