Monday, August 2, 2010

Growing Up

Despite having lived in rural-ish New Jersey for almost a year, I still find myself stopping what I'm doing and watching out the window every time there are deer in our yard. I am such a city girl! I just find them so beautiful and fascinating. As tempting as it is to whip out the camera every single time one is in view, I resist. However, what I cannot resist is keeping tabs on the babies that were born in our backyard a few months ago! Mommy deer and her two babies come by at least weekly, so we really have been able to watch them grow up! I love it. I have to say that I'm actually a little surprised at how small they still are. Not sure what I was expecting, but they definitely still look very much like "babies." Cute!


And yeah, a post about our visit to Houston will come...eventually...

No comments: