Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's That Time of Year...

We are getting hints of fall weather. Never mind the fact that it is in the mid-90s today -- this weekend the highs are in the 70s. Perfection! Apple picking season is in full swing. Brad is gearing up for the start of his semester. Even Natalie is getting ready for school! She got a haircut yesterday in preparation for starting preschool (how is our baby old enough for preschool?!) in a couple of weeks. She is so excited about "going to school" and is dying to buy a new backpack. Unfortunately I am having trouble finding a toddler-sized backpack that is not plastered with Dora the Explorer, Barney, or High School Musical logos. We are also getting ready for the arrival of Brad's parents, Mamaw and Papa, in a couple of days. Can't wait for that!

So sorry for the lack of blog posts recently. I feel like life has been busy with playdates and other activities, but nothing too blog worthy. I promise I will (try to) do better!

1 comment:

Carol said...

I know Ron and Kathy are excited to see you guys. We will miss them, but I know they will have a blast with you guys!