We went to the Mercer County Italian American Festival on Saturday. I had heard that the food there was fantastic, and it did not disappoint! We shared a chocolate cannoli and fresh squeezed lemonade, but what made my belly the happiest was the amazing vodka rigatoni with sausage. Brad and I shared a plate, but I probably could have eaten 2 plates of it all by myself! I knew I had to figure out a way to make it at home. So, last night was my first try, and it wasn't too bad! Maybe just a couple of tweaks to the recipe -- I actually chose 3 recipes I found online and used elements from all of them, so I'll claim it as my own! Man, those guidos sure can cook!
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Buon Appetito!
We went to the Mercer County Italian American Festival on Saturday. I had heard that the food there was fantastic, and it did not disappoint! We shared a chocolate cannoli and fresh squeezed lemonade, but what made my belly the happiest was the amazing vodka rigatoni with sausage. Brad and I shared a plate, but I probably could have eaten 2 plates of it all by myself! I knew I had to figure out a way to make it at home. So, last night was my first try, and it wasn't too bad! Maybe just a couple of tweaks to the recipe -- I actually chose 3 recipes I found online and used elements from all of them, so I'll claim it as my own! Man, those guidos sure can cook!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment