Natalie is loving school and making new friends. Boy friends. Her preschool class has 8 boys and 2 girls! So it's no surprise that she tells me all about the boys at school. What I wasn't expecting was for her to name a previously-unnamed stuffed animal after one of the boys in her class! So I introduce to you...Quinn the Pig. I personally wouldn't think that having a pig named after you is an honor, but considering that Natalie now drags this pig all over the house with her, snuggles with it, and has complete conversations with it, I guess it's a compliment!
So I was chatting with some of the other moms outside of the classroom this afternoon. I told Quinn's mom about Quinn the Pig and she told me that when she asks Quinn what he did at school that day, he says "played with Matalie." Do I smell a preschool love connection?!
No comments:
Post a Comment