For the first time since moving here, we spotted a deer with antlers! I had seen him a couple times down the street, but it was just as I was driving by, so I had kind of convinced myself that it was just a decoy someone put up in their yard to scare away actual deer. Haha! After I saw it (or thought I saw it) the second time, I told Brad about it, and lo and behold, he showed up in our backyard the next day! Really beautiful...but mean. Charged at a few other deer that were in our yard and scared them away.
We also woke up one morning to 3 deer just hanging out on the hill.
And this little guy has been wandering around a bit. A woodchuck, maybe? We're not really sure. We call him a woodchuck. He's cute!
In human news, here are a few shots of Natalie.
Taking baby for a ride on her shoulders like she rides on Daddy's shoulders. Fortunately, Natalie has better spine control than baby does!
Opening a box of Halloween goodies from Mousie, Pop and Madeline! This was such a fun treat for her...she spent a LOT of time going through it and playing with everything. Of course, the package of stickers was the first thing to get opened, and she had stuck them all on a piece of paper within about 2 minutes. She is truly sticker obsessed. Also, I just bought her her winter shoes for this year, which explains the super-warm shoes, tag still on, with a short sleeved t-shirt. She had to put them on immediately!
We went on a hayride with our playgroup last week (actually we went on 2 separate days, which explains the different outfits in the 2 following pictures). She LOVED this and keeps asking to go back! Here she is, very proud of the pumpkin she chose. Of course, she chose the dirtiest one!
Happy Fall! Foliage pics coming soon :)
1 comment:
think Shorty wants to come visit...but, with his shotgun to get that deer in your backyard. ;)
LOVE the pictures....funny with the baby on her shoulders. ;)
Post a Comment