I am not big on making New Year's Resolutions...I like to think I make changes in my life throughout the year if I need to. Or maybe it's just because I am no good at keeping them :) There are a few things I can think of right now that I'd like to do, so I figured I'd loosely call them resolutions. Drum roll please...
Take a photo each day for a year (Project 365): Does not have to be of anything super important or special...just a fun, quick way to document something from the day, and hopefully help me learn to use my camera better too. I'll blog my pictures from the week each Saturday.
Make a new dinner at least once a week: I often feel like I'm in a cooking rut, making the same few things over and over again. Since joining Pinterest I have collected a lot of recipes that I want to try, so this will be a great way to get through them! Regardless of how the meal turns out, I'll try to blog about this along with my daily photos each Saturday.
Get in shape to run a 5K: Most of my you know that I was a distance runner in high school. I have fallen WAY out of shape since having kids (and before that, to be honest) and I'd like to get back in to it. I am not brave enough to run in the winter when it super cold, but come April or so, I am hitting the pavement.
Now, don't any of you dare to ask how I am doing with these goals...I reserve the right to chicken out on them and not have to report to anyone ;)
Thursday, December 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment