Sunday, March 25, 2012

Project 365, Week 12

3/18/12: Julia trying on Natalie's sunglasses (which have since been squashed and thrown away, oops!).

3/19/12: Since taking this picture, I have cut the flaps off the top and cut a window into one of the sides of the box. It was intended to be a house for Natalie when turned upside down, but it turns out that the window is a perfect cat door. Lily uses it more than Natalie now!

3/20/12: Using "the jumping thing" at the mall. This somehow senses movement and the picture changes where you step. For example, Natalie's footsteps sent ripples through the water of this ocean scene. There are lots of different pictures that rotate. This and Chick-Fil-A are pretty much the only reason we go to the (very pathetic) mall near our house.

3/21/12: Julia has been waking up very early recently (between 5 and 6 usually...yawn), and a couple of times she has fallen back asleep on me for a little bit before her first nap. I will take baby snuggles any way I can get them!

3/22/12: Natalie's class just finished up a learning unit on dinosaurs. They made dinosaur feet out of tissue boxes and dinosaur plates (a la stegosaurus, I think) out of paper plates.

3/24/12: Spring is springing! I have no idea what these pink and yellow blooms are, but they're beautiful!

3/25/12: Lily has found a new favorite sleeping spot...the bouncy seat. Good thing Julia is pretty much done with it!

Our new meal this week was Black Bean and Cheese Enchiladas with Ranchero Sauce (from Cooking Light magazine). It got great reviews online so I was excited to try it, but it was just a soggy, flavorless mess. Definitely not a keeper...oh well!

No comments: