2/26/12: Just a few hours after breaking her leg, Julia is all smiles!
2/27/12: Natalie said, "This is my angry face." Real intimidating, huh?
2/28/12: The poor thing had to get a spica cast. The break is high enough on her femur that a leg-only cast wouldn't immobilize it enough to allow the bone to properly heal, plus she would probably be able to wiggle out of it anyway. No more pictures of Julia sitting up until March 28 (yes, I am already counting down!)
2/29/12: Here is a better view of the cast. Diapering is...interesting. She wears two (one against her skin and one over the cast), and there are still lots of leaks.
3/1/12: I discovered that onesies and elastic-waist pants in a size up fit over the cast. She looks a little silly, but at least she is covered up. With her way-too-pulled up pants and thick midsection, I can't decide what she looks like most: Pat from Saturday Night Live, someone wearing a barrel, or Humpty Dumpty.
3/2/12: I think these hats are the first things we've bought two of. Natalie was SO excited that she and Julia would have matching hats!
3/3/12: Julia watching (upside down) Natalie play Wii.
Our new meal of the week was this Southwestern Chicken Barley Chili. This was probably our favorite new meal so far. Hot, filling, and comforting. And easy to make!

No comments:
Post a Comment