Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Project 365: Week 28

Wow, this post is so late. Sorry!

7/8/12: Julia checking out Natalie's fancy shoes

7/9/12: She finished swim class and is so proud of her ribbon! (This was the only face I could convince her to make for the picture).

7/10/12: Double bath after an afternoon at the park.

7/11/12: Life must be rough...napping all day.

7/12/12: The hinge on the TV stand must taste really good.

7/13/12: Happy sisters!

7/14/12: Someone made themselves at home in the backyard.

Attention, please. I made a new meal this week! I made Cooking Light's Bombay Shrimp Curry with Coconut Rice. It was really good, and with a couple changes next time, we will like it even more!

1 comment:

Mamaw said...

Great week of pictures. Uh, I do have to say, we saw another picture where Julia was trying to eat the wall, now the tv stand hinge - a little interesting. The recipe sounds good too.