Monday, July 2, 2012

Project 365: Week 26

Here we are...the halfway point of Project 365! I will admit that making sure I take a picture every day is way more of a challenge than I thought it would be. It has not at all turned in to me learning to use my camera better, but at least I am capturing some memories!

All the pictures from last Sunday, Julia's birthday, are in this post, so I'm not going to repost any of them here.

6/25/12: Gnawing on a plastic chicken leg...so ladylike.

6/26/12: Picking blueberries at Terhune. We have already gone through all of them and are going back for more later this week!

6/27/12: Julia vs. cherries. Julia won. I strip her down to her diaper when she eats cherries or berries...clearly, she is not a very neat eater!

6/28/12: Sister kisses!

6/29/12: Julia combing her hair post-bath.

6/30/12: Brad and Natalie washed the cars, and Natalie turned on him!

1 comment:

Mamaw said...

These are all just too cute!