Monday, June 25, 2012

Project 365: Week 25

6/17/12: Natalie having fun with her new Cootie game.

6/18/12: Hanging out at Princeton before Natalie's swim lesson.

6/19/12: This was Natalie's first day of camp at her school. I had to wake her up each morning for her to have time to do her (veeeeery slow) morning routine before camp started at 8:30. I found her sleeping totally perpendicular in her bed. How is that comfortable?! Also...this is why I loved her afternoon class during the school year. No having to rush in the mornings!

6/20/12: You know your kid has stick-straight hair when she sees that her hair has a very subtle flip at the end one day and says, "My hair is curly today!"

6/22/12: Julia waiting for her birthday party to get started!

6/23/12: Wrapping paper is just as fun as the gifts!

1 comment:

Mamaw said...

I call that top picture "the cooties and the cutie"