Sunday, June 3, 2012

Project 365: Week 22

5/27/12: Seriously. The number of photos I have of Julia stealing food from Natalie is just astounding. And look how proud she is of it! Cheeks full of Goldfish, and showing one off to me :) 

5/28/12: Natalie insisted I take this picture. With the  head tilt. Cheese!

5/29/12: Smallest cricket ever? I found this little guy sitting on a picture frame in the kitchen. I didn't have the heart to squish him, but by the time I got a paper towel to grab him to put him outside (I am not a bare-handed bug-getter), he was gone. Maybe he will make another appearance soon.

5/30/12: I took the girls up to campus on Wednesday...Brad hung out with them so I could see the doctor about my ankle. Natalie was pushing the stroller around and wanted me to take this picture. I think she wanted photographic evidence of how far away from us she was, haha! (I'm sensing a theme that she likes to have her picture taken!)
5/31/12: "Oh, did you want me to eat this banana rather than smoosh it in my fingers and on my face and run it through my hair? Oops."

6/1/12: Brad caught this sneaky girl climbing into her toy box to get to the Wii.

6/2/12: Natalie got these leaf identification cards in her meal at Chick-Fil-A a few days ago, so Brad and Natalie went out exploring to find as many matches as they could.

No new meal this week. I'll just let you know when I make one, OK? OK.

If you want an ankle update, I was diagnosed with tendonitis and bursitis. I have taken another week off running (boo!), plus lots of ice, Advil, and some stretches she showed me. Also, my attempt last week to run with a compression wrap was the complete opposite of what should be done for bursitis. That may have set me back a bit, but it is feeling good now, so I am going to attempt another run early this week. Let's hope it is better soon...I have a race to run on July 4th!

Coming back to add: It looks like my first two pictures of the week are actually from the same day, since Natalie is wearing the same thing. Not sure how that happened...I will go back and look at the camera later to try to fix it.

1 comment:

Mamaw said...

Those two are so fun!