Monday, August 31, 2009

More Goodbyes

Brad's parents very generously hosted a going away get together for us over the weekend. It was great to see many of our friends that we will miss so much when we move. I was so busy chatting and having fun that I didn't snap a single picture of the action, but I did manage to take a picture of the beautiful flowers that were on display. Nothing says Texas like yellow roses!




We have also been enjoying our last servings of Blue Bell ice cream for a while. I sure am going to miss that Cookies n Cream! We had dinner tonight with some dear friends, the Lindsays, who spent several years in the Princeton area while Michael earned the same degree Brad will be pursuing. They tipped us off to a New Jersey creamery that may be able to serve as a Blue Bell replacement. And where there are sweets, you know I will track them down!




We're also temporarily saying goodbye to our belongings...our house is a wreck and it will only get worse in the next few days. The moving truck is being loaded up one week from today. It will be so exciting to unload those boxes and get everything into our new place!

1 comment:

Mrs. Short said...

wondering if you could get those boxes more organized. ;)