Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Ho Ho Ho


I took Natalie to get her picture taken with Santa at the mall this afternoon. Let's just say she's not a fan. After she screamed bloody murder for a couple minutes, I went and sat next to Santa and put Natalie on my lap. She settled down (only because The Big Guy was out of her line of vision) and the photographer managed to snap this shot. My shoulder and hands made it into the picture...oh well. I wish I could have bought two different pictures, but you could only choose one. I would love to have had one of her screaming. There's just something about a picture of a screaming toddler on Santa's lap that is morbidly cute.

Here's a look back at last year's Santa pics:

Thinking about it...thinking about it...


NOT OK!

1 comment:

Mrs. Short said...

Too cute! She looks like Madeline in her most recent Santa picture!