Thursday, November 12, 2009

Italian, Anyone?

Natalie loves her play kitchen that Mousie and Pop got her for her first birthday. She has a few pots and some utensils, but no food to "cook." So, I decided to get crafty and try my hand at making some goodies for her kitchen. Here is the my first felt food project -- ravioli! It was super easy to make (I made 10 raviolis in about an hour), and I'm sure it would have been even easier if I had a sewing machine. The stitches aren't perfect since I did it by hand...just makes it more unique and homespun looking, right? I can't wait to make more! Hopefully I'll have a nice big collection of homemade food to give her for Christmas. Bon Appetit!

2 comments:

Mrs. Short said...

we already have enough crafty people in this family. Please don't become ANOTHER one. You make me look bad. ;) ha ha!
Those are too cute!!

Mandy Holloway said...

You are so talented ! Didn't know
you could cook AND sew. (at the same
time)Are you gonna crochet a carrot
and weave a waffle??? Makes me
hungry !!!