Monday, November 2, 2009

Making A List, Checking It Twice

Halloween is over. And apparently that means it's time to deck the halls. It seems like the Christmas "season" gets earlier and earlier every year. I swear I've seen Easter stuff and Christmas stuff out at the same time in stores. Crazy. Why does Thanksgiving always get the shaft? It's a perfectly useful, legitimate, and delicious holiday!

As expected, the November 1st newspaper was stuffed full of ads for Christmas goodies and gadgets. Natalie wasted no time digging into the Toys R Us catalog. I hope Santa knows where to leave her loot, since we will be in Houston for Christmas. Somehow I have a feeling she will not be lacking presents!

1 comment:

Mandy Holloway said...

Something tells me Minnie should
shop for something small. As in...
travels well home in a suitcase.
Cant wait to see yall. Miss you !!!