Sunday, May 16, 2010

I'm Still Here...

So sorry for the lack of posts recently! The last few weeks have been a whirlwind for us. Brad has been working hard to finish up his semester of classes, and is now getting started on his big research project that will take up most of his summer. Natalie and I have been making the hour-long drive to Philly every weekday for her therapy at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia for the past two weeks, and we have two more weeks of 8-hour days at the hospital until that is over. So needless to say, there has not been a lot to blog about, nor much time to do any blogging anyway! I have also taken over as the organizer of the playgroup I am a part of, so that is taking a bit of my time too. I promise, the Garden State Smiths will be back in business soon with lots pictures and details of our extremely exciting life ;)

No comments: