Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Family Photos

My wonderful, amazingly talented friend Kim is a budding photographer, and so generously offered to take some pictures of us while we were in Houston (and by offered, I mean I asked her to take our pictures and she is too nice to say no!). The whole photo shoot experience with a 3.5 year old ("I don't want to do this anymore") and a newborn ("wahhhh!") was chaotic, but Kim took it all in stride and managed to capture some really great shots. Did I mention she also brought along her adorable 8 month old son? When Brad and I stepped outside with Kim to get some pictures with just the two of us, we heard a chorus of all the kids inside with my mom and dad...I don't think any of us wanted to go back in!

Here are a few of our favorites. We already can't wait for our next session...that is, if we haven't scared Kim off from ever wanting to photograph our family again! We are a handful! ;) Thank you, Kim!

No comments: