Sunday, September 11, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!

My birthday fell on the day after we got back from Houston, which meant that my day was filled with laundry (seven loads!) and unpacking. There weren't really any festivities that day, although I did wiggle my way out of cooking dinner and we ordered my favorite pizza from a place near our house. That in itself is a fantastic gift!

Brad and Natalie went out to run errands this afternoon...when they got home they spent some time closed in Brad's study together, then banished me upstairs for a few minutes. I came down to find that they had made a birthday party for me! Complete with balloons, pink cupcakes on Dora plates (let me guess who chose those...), party hats, and a picture Natalie colored. They sang to me and I even had a candle to blow out. So fun! Julia slept through the whole shindig.

1 comment:

Mandy Holloway said...

this post is aDORAable. happy happy birthday again. you are as
sweet as that little cupcake!