Friday, September 9, 2011

How Does Your Garden Grow?

Natalie planted some seeds with Mousie when she was in town right after Julia was born. We have watched them slowly sprout and grow. Papa helped Natalie transfer them to a bigger container when he and Mamaw were in town after Mousie left. Right before we left for our Houston trip a couple weeks ago, I noticed a couple buds that looked like they were about to open up. I didn't even point them out to Natalie because I figured we would miss them while we were away, and knew that would disappoint her. But look what we came home to! A big thanks to my friend Karen for watering them and protecting them from the hurricane while we were in Houston.

There is another small little sprout growing, so we'll see if that one eventually flowers as well!

No comments: