She finally broke her silence a few minutes later and talked up a storm. (For some reason the volume on this is a little low, so you may need to turn it up to get the full spitting effect).
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Baby Conversations
While Natalie was at school this afternoon, Julia and I had some deep conversations. I figured it was a great time to try to catch her "talking" on video. So I ran in the other room to get the camera, turned it on, and this is what I got:
She finally broke her silence a few minutes later and talked up a storm. (For some reason the volume on this is a little low, so you may need to turn it up to get the full spitting effect).
She finally broke her silence a few minutes later and talked up a storm. (For some reason the volume on this is a little low, so you may need to turn it up to get the full spitting effect).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Spoken like a New Yorker. Did you have someone from the Bronx come and tutor her? ;-)
Post a Comment