Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Parade

Natalie's class did a Halloween parade yesterday afternoon. They paraded through the hall and "Big Room" at school (large multipurpose room where they play instead of the playground if it is raining outside, which it was yesterday), and then performed a couple of songs for the parents. This was a good trial run for Natalie's very homemade costume. The buttons holes stretched out of shape and barely held on her jumper, and part of the hem fell out at the bottom, but now I know where I need to reinforce for Monday. Natalie decided what she wanted to be all by herself! Won't be long before she quits letting me dress her every day, I have a feeling!

(Please also excuse the worst picture in the history of photography. My subject was moving, the room was dark, and the batteries in my flash were dying.)

No comments: