While Julia played with her new toy, I played with mine...I took this picture with my new lens! I still don't really have a clue how to properly use it (hey, it's only been out of the box for a couple hours!), but it is fun to play around with it and I can't wait to really figure it out!
Sunday, October 23, 2011
New Toys
I found a great deal on this exersaucer toy for Julia on craigslist a while back. We didn't have one for Natalie but decided to try it this time around. Up until now she had still been a little small for it, but she played happily in it this afternoon for about 15 minutes!

While Julia played with her new toy, I played with mine...I took this picture with my new lens! I still don't really have a clue how to properly use it (hey, it's only been out of the box for a couple hours!), but it is fun to play around with it and I can't wait to really figure it out!
While Julia played with her new toy, I played with mine...I took this picture with my new lens! I still don't really have a clue how to properly use it (hey, it's only been out of the box for a couple hours!), but it is fun to play around with it and I can't wait to really figure it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Seeing all the cute pictures is making me want to see you all so much.
Post a Comment