Friday was Natalie's birthday party. Months and months (and months) ago she requested a surprise party. I thought she might lose interest in that idea, but she was insistent on it, so I delivered! We had her party at a paint-your-own pottery place, which my mom took her to a couple times when she was visiting after Julia was born. Natalie loved it so much that I thought it would be a great place for her birthday party, and something different than any other party we'd been to. She was truly surprised and loved it! I didn't do a very good job of capturing the moment on video since I was trying to actually watch her reaction too, but you can hear and see at least a little bit of the surprise.
And here are a few pictures from the party:
Natalie couldn't wait to rip into the gifts her friends brought her...so that happened almost immediately after we got home from the party. Since her real birthday was on Sunday, we saved the family presents for that day:
Toy Story from Mousie, Pop, and Madeline!
A baseball glove from Daddy!
A camera from Mamaw and Papa!
Happy birthday, Natalie! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment