Sunday, May 27, 2012

Project 365: Week 21

Well, here it is: the week that did me in. I didn't make a new meal. I missed 2 days of pictures. And I have tendonitis in my left ankle and haven't been able to run since Tuesday. I got fitted for new running shoes a couple days ago, and I bought a compression wrap and I'm going to go out tomorrow for a short, slow run...so hopefully that goes OK. Apparently week 21 wasn't so lucky for me!

5/20/12: First ponytail! The bow just isn't cutting it anymore.

5/21/12: Julia nosed her way in to Natalie's activity...luckily she was super sweet about it and Natalie didn't get annoyed. Love how she put her arm around her big sister!

5/24/12: An outtake from our eleven month photo shoot. Told you she doesn't sit still for long!

5/25/12: The wall is very tasty.

5/26/12: Our friends Luke and Elizabeth, who we knew from our church in Houston and now live in Philadelphia, came to visit on Saturday. It threatened rain all afternoon, but ended up just being overcast, which was perfect for being outside. The boys played tennis and softball while the girls tossed the frisbee and played hide and seek. We went back to our house and ate dinner and hung out after Julia went to bed. A fun day!

1 comment:

Mamaw said...

So sorry you have tendonitis; maybe you need a little break. Arm around sister, tasting the wall, ponytail, big blue eyes; I'm counting down the days til August. Cute one of Natalie & Elizabeth as well; I rememember good times at that park.