So, Natalie and I just got back from a fantastic weekend at the beach in Galveston. My cousin Allison has a great beach house on the west end of the Island, so we had a girls' weekend with my mom (Monte, aka Mousie), sister (Madeline), aunt (Mandy, aka Minnie), Allison, and her daughter (Emma). I was so nervous that Natalie's first experience at the beach was going to be horrible -- I just knew she'd be terrified of the crashing surf. Did she ever prove me wrong! She ran into the water without an ounce of fear, laughing and squealing the entire time. She would have gone out over her head if I would have let her! Truly fearless.
Here are a few pics of our weekend, courtesy of Allison and her fabulous photography skills. And yes, we did actually put our kids in swimsuits at one point...but the camera wasn't snapping then :)







2 comments:
I love Natalie's dress! The picture of you holding her up above your arms is great...your cousin is a good photographer!
Oh Katy, I'm so excited you're writing this Blog so we can keep up with y'all while you're living on the other side of the world! Natalie is going to grow like a weed & this will keep us up to date. THANKS!
Post a Comment