Our new camera arrived on Friday afternoon, so as you can imagine, it barely left my hands the entire weekend! The timing was perfect -- Brad's grandparents (Natalie's great-grandparents!) were visiting from Kentucky, and Barrett and Jennifer (Brad's brother and his wife) were in town from the Austin area, so there were plenty of photo opportunities. I've only taken pictures with the automatic settings so far, but they are amazing! I also bought "Nikon D40 for Dummies," and it seems like it will help me learn a lot about changing the settings manually. Until then, here are some shots from our weekend:

pretty Natalie

pretty Jillian

I think these brothers ESPed each other to wear matching outfits :)

Natalie and Granny

Natalie and Granddad

Natalie is very good at "sharing" stuff...Jennifer ended up with handfuls of dominoes, Easter eggs, books, and whatever else Natalie could find to hand to her.

flipping with Daddy!

a future Food Network Star?...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Great pictures! You should frame the 1st one...
I love that first one too! Do you recognize that outfit? Natalie is finally fitting into the clothes that Emma wore when she was 6 months younger...my poor tiny kid.
Love the ponytail
Love the hairbow
Love the kid....
She is adorable !!!
Man, you and me have pretty babies!
Post a Comment