Thanks for the tour Katydid !! Have you thought about getting a real estate license in NJ ? Great virtual tour. There is no place like home... and yours looks fabulous. HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!!! WE WILL MISS YA'LL !!!
Loved the tour! So glad you did this b/c I have such a better feel for your house now. Your tour was 10x better than the apartment tour I gave...although, I think my doorbell that rings to the tune of London Bridges beats your bell ;)Your house is really great though! So now you need to start posting videos of Natalie :)
Thanks for the tour, it looks like a great place to live in whilst abiding in the Garden state. I hope you all build some great memories there. Stay Warm!
4 comments:
Thanks for the tour Katydid !!
Have you thought about getting
a real estate license in NJ ?
Great virtual tour.
There is no place like home...
and yours looks fabulous.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!!!
WE WILL MISS YA'LL !!!
Loved the tour! So glad you did this b/c I have such a better feel for your house now. Your tour was 10x better than the apartment tour I gave...although, I think my doorbell that rings to the tune of London Bridges beats your bell ;)Your house is really great though! So now you need to start posting videos of Natalie :)
Such a great house!!! :) I want a basement! Looks like you have really settled in. Love it! Can't wait to see it with snow on the ground! :)
Thanks for the tour, it looks like a great place to live in whilst abiding in the Garden state. I hope you all build some great memories there. Stay Warm!
Post a Comment