After that, we headed to the T-O-Y store (had to spell it all morning so Natalie wouldn't catch on!) for Mousie to help Natalie pick something out to take home. We came home with the pinkest, glitteriest, girliest stuff I have ever seen...a kit with a purse, pretend makeup, jewelry, a cell phone and car keys. Can you tell she's just a little in to it? I didn't realize I had such a girly girl!
Then we hit Cream King for lunch and ice cream. Oh man, was it good! Mousie has already demanded...I mean requested...that we go back again before she leaves. I'm always up for that! We finished off the day with a birthday party for one of Natalie's friends...Lyla turned ONE! It was hot outside, but such a nice party. Another great day with Mousie!
2 comments:
those earrings look quite familiar! ;) how fun! :)
She is one cute little "girlie-girl "
Post a Comment