Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Six and the City


(Sorry, couldn't resist that corny title.)

On Saturday, five of my close girlfriends and I went to New York City! This Texas girl had never been before, so they were determined to show me the Big Apple. We took the train to Penn Station, then took the subway to Times Square. Wow! Saw Rockefeller Plaza, Radio City Music Hall and lots of other sights, plus I rode in a cab for the first time. We had dinner and hung out some more after that. Didn't make it home until after 2:00am...I honestly can't remember the last time I was up that late! I had such a blast. Can't wait for them to take me back again!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Sounds super fun! I LOVE NYC! You need to post more pictures of your trip!!

gardenstatesmiths said...

Sadly, this is the only pic we took the entire time. At least it's a good one!

Kathy and Ron said...

How fine! Good for you. Looks like a great time. Mom Smith

taxcosilver said...

Texas girl in the Big Apple = FUN !