1/8/12: We use the Boppy pillow to help Julia sit up without us having to hover over her. Sometimes she gets tired of sitting up and leans back to take a load off.
1/10/12: (Took this one with my cell phone) It starts early...you give them oodles of toys and all they want to do is play with the box!
1/11/12: Hope I don't get in trouble for using Brad's cup!
1/12/12: Let the countdown to Natalie's birthday begin! I got these adorable flash cards and we switch it out each morning when she wakes up.
1/13/12: Told you our Friday nights are full of excitement! At least I have a clean stove to show for it. Whoever said these flat top glass stoves are easy to keep clean is a big fat liar! (By the way, if you have one, this is a great way to get all that burned-on stuff off.)
1/14/12: Natalie loves to play computer, and is really good at it too. I set her up at the PBS Kids website or Disney Channel website and she gets a little time to play some games. Reminds me of playing Lemonade Stand on a hand-me-down Apple IIC when I was a kid :)
Our new meal for the week was this Honey Parmesan Pork Roast and Crispy Smashed Potatoes. I skipped the thyme on the potatoes since we were a little overwhelmed with thyme from last week's new meal. I just used salt, pepper, and garlic powder and they were delicious! The sauce from the pork was awesome, but the meat was pretty dry (which is strange because I followed the recipe to a T and it says it should just fall apart). Luckily the sauce saved it!

No comments:
Post a Comment