Sorry for the belated post this week. Life has gotten a little bit busier around here -- Julia is now a fully mobile handful, and I have started running several times a week. I am running a 10K race (6.2 miles) on July 4th, and just signed up to run a half marathon (13.1 miles) in December! I still have a long way to go in my training, but I have plenty to time to get ready and I am so excited! Anyway, on to the pictures...
 |
| 5/13/12: A picture of me and my girls on Mother's Day. Everyone is looking at the camera and no one has a completely disastrous expression on their face. Photo success! |
 |
| 5/14/12: Trying to figure out Natalie's snack cup. I could see the wheels turning in her head. And don't worry, Cheerios were spread all over the floor within a couple minutes! |
 |
| 5/15/12: Clearly, Julia likes food. Here she is mooching off Natalie's breakfast. |
 |
| 5/16/12: Our friends Maria and Dan got a kitten ("Sushi") recently, so Natalie and I went to Petco to pick out a couple toys. They had little shopping carts for kids to push around and she loved it! She picked one that had a bum wheel, but she had fun pushing it all over the store anyway. |
 |
| 5/17/12: Julia officially pulls up on everything she can. Natalie saw her standing at the kitchen and said, "She's a baby cooker!" |
 |
| 5/18/12: It took a few weeks, but Julia finally likes the baby swings! |
 |
| 5/19/12: Natalie got this clown nose as one of the party favors at the carnival birthday party we went to last week. She loves wearing it around the house and making silly faces. |
Another week went by without a new meal. I seem to be getting worse about keeping up with that, so I am going to do my best to jump back on the bandwagon!
1 comment:
Can't wait to see these girls. So fun to see these things they're doing. Love seeing Julia discovering and Natalie being expressive. Noticing that Julia still has her blue eyes.
Post a Comment