I forgot to post this picture in yesterday's post. This is Natalie totally conked out on the plane ride back from Houston. I know it's blurry, but I took it with my cell phone after we had landed and I was allowed to turn on my "portable electronic devices." We were so lucky that the flight wasn't full so we had an entire row to ourselves. I sat in the window seat and Natalie stretched out on the other two seats. I rubbed her back for a few minutes and she was out cold!
Friday, October 23, 2009
Down for the Count
I forgot to post this picture in yesterday's post. This is Natalie totally conked out on the plane ride back from Houston. I know it's blurry, but I took it with my cell phone after we had landed and I was allowed to turn on my "portable electronic devices." We were so lucky that the flight wasn't full so we had an entire row to ourselves. I sat in the window seat and Natalie stretched out on the other two seats. I rubbed her back for a few minutes and she was out cold!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awww...sweet, sleeping baby! She must have played HARD in Houston. So, I guess you didn't have to make her sit up for the landing?
I didn't have to make her sit up, but the flight attendant did come by and shimmy the seat belt around her torso. It was funny!
Post a Comment