Thursday, October 22, 2009

Houston Trip

Natalie and I had a great time visiting family and friends in Houston. Here are a few shots from our week in the Lone Star State:

blowing bubbles with cousin Jillian


Natalie doesn't quite have the hang of blowing bubbles yet, but she was just as happy to catch the bubbles that Mamaw and Jillian blew


always on the move


Doing her best to throw the huge frisbee to Mamaw. I think her technique could use a little work.


She LOVES the trampoline!


We celebrated Jillian's 7th birthday. Here she is blowing out the candles on her volcano cake...


...but they were trick candles!


Did I mention that she loves the trampoline? And her cousin?


Forget riding in the wagon...Natalie would rather help Pop push it!


Hanging out with Minnie and Emma in the Woodlands


These girls know how to ride in style!


Swinging next to Aunt Madeline was fun!


We went downtown to Discovery Green on our last day in Houston


Taking a stroll with Mousie and Pop...best seat in the house. I managed to make my way into the picture too.


We lost count of how many times Natalie and Pop went down the slide


Brad's adoring masses


We can't wait to go back at Christmas time...and we'll get to take Brad with us!