3/25/12: We had a picnic dinner in the living room and watched a movie (Cars) on Sunday after Julia went to bed. I used the remote shutter for my camera to take a picture. Clearly a tripod would be helpful since setting the camera on the floor doesn't create the best angle :)
3/26/12: Checking out her reflection in the glass.
3/27/12: My laundry helpers. Now before you go accusing me of child enslavement, I will tell you that Natalie actually LOVES to do this and gets mad if I sort the clean laundry without her. Julia was just along for the ride (and un-doing some of Natalie's sorting).
3/28/12: Besides some dry skin and a little diaper rash, Julia's formerly-casted leg doesn't look too bad!
3/29/12: Now that Julia is cast-free and can sit up, she got Natalie's old car seat and Natalie got a new one. Julia loves sitting up and being able to see out the window, and Natalie is just impressed that her seat has not one, but two cupholders!
3/30/12: Sweet freedom! She still doesn't use her left leg much (which is normal...the doctor said it could take her a few weeks to be comfortable fully using it), but she is having a great time scooting around with less weight to drag behind her.
3/31/12: Lily decided to photobomb the photo session I was having with Julia. Even though it is totally out of focus, I actually love this picture because it captures just how much Julia LOVES Lily! She was mid-scream (in a happy way) when I snapped this shot.
Our new meal for the week was Chicken With Red Curry Peanut Sauce. I was hoping the sauce would be more curried than it was, but it was overwhelmingly peanut buttery, even after I added more curry paste. The last couple of new meals have been busts, so hopefully we have a smashing success soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment