Saturday, April 14, 2012

Project 365, Week 15

4/8/12: Easter photo shoot outtake.

4/9/12: Natalie loves (and I mean loves) the Veggie Tales movie "Princess and the Pop Star." Look here for a picture of one of the main characters, Vanna Banana (on the right). Natalie has been begging for me to do her hair like Vanna Banana's, so I used my flat iron to flip out the ends and added the pink headband. She was so proud of the way she looked, and even insisted that I announce her arrival ("Introducing, Vannaaaaa Bananaaaaa!") when she came downstairs to show Brad :)

4/10/12: Julia now sleeps with her butt up in the air all the time. So cute!

4/12/12: My cousin, Lauren, is getting married in January. She mailed Natalie a card with a sweet note inside asking her to be her flower girl. Natalie can't stop staring at it! The day after she got the card in the mail, she asked, "Is today the day I get to be a flower girl?!"

4/13/12: Julia mesmerized by Natalie's little spinning light-up toy. Of all the hundreds of toys we have in our house, these are usually fought over at playdates. Luckily, we have four :)

4/14/12: Natalie trying to give Julia a check-up. Julia was mostly interested in trying to eat the stethoscope.

Our new meal of the week was Blackened Chicken with Cilantro-Lime Quinoa. It was delicious! A definite winner.

1 comment:

Mamaw said...

Tell Natalie I think she's a really cute Vanna Banana.