I didn't take a ton of pictures while Mousie was here. We were too busy having fun! Here are a few though...
Nothing better than relaxing on the swing at the farm on a beautiful day...except when you are swinging with a certain 4-year old whose attention span for sitting still on a swing is about 10 seconds.
![]() |
Mousie took Natalie on a trip to the toy store...she was very eager to get to the register so she could rip open her goods after they were paid for.
We went to a park on Saturday morning and I put Julia in one of the baby swings. She was totally unimpressed. She didn't scream or anything, but whined a little and was definitely didn't protest when I took her out. I thought she would love the swing, since she loved the infant swing so much when she was itty bitty (it was practically the only place she would sleep until she was 4 months old), and Natalie loved the swings at the park at this age:
We were sad to say goodbye to Mousie, but we are so excited that next time we see her, it will be when we are moving back to Houston!


No comments:
Post a Comment