4/1/12: Julia made herself at home inside Natalie's pop up tent. Natalie was so sweet...didn't get annoyed that her sister came in. Instead, she read her a story!
4/2/12: Here is my extremely sophisticated babyproofing technique -- putting the box of toys in front of the DVD player/cable box. She has already figured out how to undo it (shocking, I know!).
4/3/12: That blur is Natalie going down a giant inflatable slide at a fundraiser for her school over spring break. She loved this thing and did it probably 10 times in a row!
4/4/12: Perfect spot for a nap!
4/5/12: The power of Elmo.
4/6/12: Julia and her friend Addy at a birthday party for one of Natalie's friends.
4/7/12: Cutting four (!) teeth on top all at the same time, but still smiling :)
This was another one of those weeks when I didn't make a new meal. I'll double up next week!

No comments:
Post a Comment